Back for more tomorrow! I should be figuring stuff out for that.
But for now, I need to prioritize.
Travis is at (another) Fantasy Football draft party tonight.
It's the perfect opportunity to shuffle through his closet and find the perfect pair of jeans to destroy!! He is still pantless for the big 80's bash on Friday. He doesn't always agree with me destroying "good" clothes for such purposes. Psssh!!
Travis claims that he wears "everything" in his closet. I know this to be NOT true. He just likes to never get rid of clothes. It took moving to 3 different locations before I was finally able to confiscate his brown leather bomber jacket from the early 90's without him realizing it and somehow getting it back inside the new home.
Even after pointing out he would clearly never fit into this ridiculous jacket again.

And emphasizing I would clearly never be seen in public with him wearing such a jacket even if he shrunk to fit into it.
He insisted that it was going to come back in style and he might "need" it again one day.
I finally got it out of our house---on the 3rd move we made together--to the second hand store.
He told me he was going to go find it and buy it again.
Except he didn't realize it was gone for well over a year! See, it was really important to him.
Well come Friday, he is going to realize a pair of his jeans went missing.




At least they are to support a good cause! I only turn 30 once!
Oh except I am pretty sure my homemade bleached jeans won't look so cool. I just dumped with no rhyme or reason. They are in the process of being 80-fied as I type.
Sorry Travis. It was either bleach or some pleather!
You may just have to wait for party pics to see how his beloved jeans turn out! I have 2 very busy days ahead of me. The house is a mess. I need to find myself a denim skirt or make a quick tutu to go over leggings for Friday night. I need to go to class tomorrow and Friday. And Emersyn starts dance class tomorrow night!
Have a fabulous rest-of-the-week!!







LOVE IT!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous!
You are going to look awesome! I hope I get to see you guys in person that night!
I CAN NOT wait to see photos!! So funny - Jeff doesn't get rid of clothes either?!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower from Thursday blog hop- your daughter is beautiful! I would love a follow back at threecrazymunchkins.blogspot.com
We have a couple leather jackets with us also. Can't wait to see pics. Your 30's are going to be awesomely fun. Different but rewarding.
ReplyDelete