Sunday, September 12, 2010

For the Love of Cuteness

Ever since becoming a mother to a girly girl, I find myself becoming more and more obsessed with everything clothes and shoes. But not for me....for Emersyn!

The girl loves to pick out her own outfits. For example, the other day she went to Kathy's house wearing her pajamas and a leopard print pink bow in her hair.

It's not a battle that I choose to fight...most of the time. We give her 2 choices---with pretty much everything---sometimes she will decide she wants neither of her options and will come up with her own outfit. Not a big deal.

Sometimes though, I really like to have my little sweetie dressed just so.




And I am currently waiting to receive an equally as adorable Halloween dress from the same outfitter.

Who is the mastermind, you ask? Most definitely not me. Sewing and I are total strangers!

All of these sweet outfits are by Ashley and Sheila at SheShe Made. Ashley is a friend of mine on a personal level, and I know first hand the attention she puts into dressing her own precious daughter. I just love that Emersyn can wear some pride from Texas all the way up here in Minnesota. Go check it out! Hint: there is a giveaway going on! Who doesn't love to win something? Here's what you do: go to her Facebook fan page and tell her that Amber Strobel sent you.

As long as we are discussing clothing, I got so excited for Halloween once I saw a picture of Emersyn's finished dress. She is going to be a bumblebee this year. She is really into her stuffed bee, appropriately named Buzz. Correen made this dress for Emersyn and it is just what I wanted...plus, it is reversible! How cool is that??



There are wings, antennae, and little marabou puffs that are part of this attire as well. I can't wait!

Well, I took tomorrow off to be a 20-something for one more day. On Tuesday, I start clinical orientation at the facility I will be doing patient care one day per week until December. Eeeeek! The reality is setting in.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Those light blue polka dotted flare pants!!! CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love SheSheMade!
    AND I LOVE THAT YOU ARE JOINING THE CLUB TOMORROW!
    Happy 30th!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm her from Blog on by Thursday (yeah, a little late!). Love the clothes ... off to bookmark SheSheMade!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!