Travis, Emersyn, and I were all playing on the living room floor. Now those of you who know Travis, bless his heart....he is losing hair. Rounding the corner to Balderville. I have known this would be the case way back when I intercepted that senior picture of him, but I love him anyway!
Emersyn must of noticed the donut hole on top of his head for the first time yesterday as she was laying on the floor next to him.
She pointed to him, said "Hair?" and then looked at me.
I asked her, "Emersyn what happened to his hair?"
And she said.......
"Blew away in the wind"
Hahah! It was windy the day before, and now she notices he is missing some hair.
It makes sense I suppose!
Oh, to be 2 again....
What did I ever do without my little comedienne?
As she sleeps, my hubby is outside staining the deck and listening to his beloved Seattle Seahawks on the radio. Don't ask me how a boy who grows up in central ND becomes a die-hard Seattle fan, but such is the story. His 4th birthday was Seahawks themed. So, I say...Go Seahawks!

It is an absolute gorgeous fall day in Minnesota. I really wanted to go to the apple orchards this afternoon, but my comedienne went down for a late nap and we won't make it in time. Boo! Maybe next weekend.
Hold onto your hair next time you step into the wind!

It makes sense I suppose!
Oh, to be 2 again....
What did I ever do without my little comedienne?
As she sleeps, my hubby is outside staining the deck and listening to his beloved Seattle Seahawks on the radio. Don't ask me how a boy who grows up in central ND becomes a die-hard Seattle fan, but such is the story. His 4th birthday was Seahawks themed. So, I say...Go Seahawks!

It is an absolute gorgeous fall day in Minnesota. I really wanted to go to the apple orchards this afternoon, but my comedienne went down for a late nap and we won't make it in time. Boo! Maybe next weekend.
Hold onto your hair next time you step into the wind!








My aunt would call that a "Solar Panel for a Sex machine." That's what she told my uncle and my husband at our rehearsal and reception :)
ReplyDeleteoh but I like Emersyn's answer too!!!
ReplyDeleteHow funny! My husband also is starting the journey to Balderville-I'll have to tell him this story! :)
ReplyDeletehahaha! Awwww how cute! :) My husband has a different hair issue going - he has way too much hair, and he's got wayyyy too many gray streaks to only be 28! I think this grad school thing is getting him - he's going to look like Taylor Hicks! lol
ReplyDeleteHahah, hilarious! I love that answer :)
ReplyDelete