Monday, September 20, 2010

Very concerning....I am disturbed!!

Before I tell you the reason behind my concern, let me just tell you about Meg! Swing on by and check her out. She hosts a little Monday blog hop....I first heard about it today from my girl Brittany! There are some really cute blogs to check out over at Life of Meg!

Second, I was really excited to come home from clinical today, with my baby girl saying "Missed you mommy!" and lots of 2-year old smoochies. Not long after I got home, the doorbell rang.

UPS man!
Score!

Emersyn's Halloween costume/dress is here! I am so excited! It is perfect. In case it is not obvious, she is going to be a bee....inspired by her stuffed bumblebee, Buzz! I just love the way the wings were done on the back of the dress (and are easily removable to wear the dress later...reversible dress....score!) The remaining accessories, which we oooohed and aaaaahhed over, will have to remain a secret. Emersyn was so excited to see this tonight! It's perfect. Thanks, Correen!
I'm almost ashamed to be mentioning this in the same post as Emersyn's Halloween dress, but randomness seems to be my middle name, so what the heck. I now reveal to you...
My biggest source of disturbance for this crazy Monday.

I discovered the "stats" tab on Blogger/Google. I checked out to see what the real deal is with my blog readers...where you are from, what people are reading (the highest hits belong to posts I thought were long over with...interesting??)

There is an option to see what search phrases are leading to my blog.
I had to do a second and third and fourth look when I saw this, because I really am SO blown over with how this returns my blog as a search result.

Are you ready for this??

If you ever forget my blog site, just know that you can always Google "headless sex" and it will pull up my blog.

All about my family, my baby, my life as a nurse, and life as a student.

Concerned. Disturbed.

!!!!

If you are the one person who found my blog by Googling that phrase, please comment below.
Or wait---don't. Because I'm disturbed!

I'm going to make myself smile again with this pic of my Dancing Queen. She wasn't a fan of the suggestion that dance class was over and it was time to go home last Thursday. (Yes, she loved her 2nd dance class. I think she upgraded from "terrorist" to "brat", only because her first class was that bad and she needs many classes of sweetness to pull herself out of the gutter). She's on her way....until it's time to go home.

Here's to toddler kisses, bumblebee wings....and ..... this. You know. (I'm disturbed!)


8 comments:

  1. Headless sex....that's how I got here ;)

    OMG that is crazy! Now Im going to have to go look at mine. And Brook is going to be a bumble bee for halloween too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!

    I think the stats is a little off! Because the "views" it says dont match up with my comments! Like I had 20 some comments on a post and it said it had only 8 views! Unless everyone is just reading my blog in google reader?

    IDK I think its a little skewed. But thats just me

    On to more important subjects like DIL!

    LOVE the costume and her at dance class! LOVEEEE IT! she is going to keep Aidyn in line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take more dance photos!! I love the pink leotard with the white tights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious Blog! Just stopping by from Mingle Monday! I love that Halloween costume. Sometimes I want to have a baby just to dress them up!

    On the google note, my blog is called "Poodleism," (www.poodleism.com) named after my sweet puppy. I get a lot of seriously crazed dogshow-attendting Poodle freaks visiting. I guess I kind of asked for that...but headless sex?!?!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I so need to find that tab! I want to see what brings up most of my readers :)

    And super cute Halloween costume! I want to see end results mom!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disturbed or concerned...regardless just keep blogging and don't pay attention to "stats". Love the costume and want to see more dance pictures also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found Mingle Monday today. Isn't that a great idea?!

    But this post literally made me laugh out loud!!

    (The Dancing Queen picture is adorable by the way. I think you could enter that in one of the picture contests and win!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried googling the phrase and it didn't get me here. Last week, an ED site was one of my referring URLs. Who knows? Don't worry too much about it.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!