Sunday morning rolled around and my head was screaming at the top of its lungs why too much Leinie's from the keg isn't always as awesome as it sounded the night before! Nothing a little Ibuprofen couldn't help....and well worth it anyways. I unfortunately didn't have my camera for Wedding #1 but I do hope to get pics from my friends' cameras. You see, half of my high school graduating class was at this wedding. Pretty impressive, huh? Would it still be impressive to learn that half of my graduating class = 6 people? HA! I had 12 in my class. 6 of us were there. Pretty good turnout!
Wedding #2 was on Sunday, and another 1.5 hour drive, to the town where my parents live.
She went to bed at like midnight!! She left the dance protesting.."I'm still dancing mommy!!"
Lucky for her, she starts dance classes this Thursday and can dance her little heart out for the rest of the fall.
It's time for me to dance my heart right down to bed. We spent 8 hours on the road today and I am exhausted. Work tomorrow, then up to Minneapolis Wednesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday for classes. Oh! And my 30th birthday bash on Friday.
I am officially entering my very last week as a 20-something.
Pout, pout.
Hope you all had a great weekend!







Weddings are the best! And I bet Emersyn was so adorable dancing the night away!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your last week in your 20's...don't fret, 30 is the new 20! :)
YOu still look like you're early 20's so thats all that matters! :))
ReplyDeleteYOu're adorable
So is that little lady! Her and Aidyn should dance together some time! He was a dancing fool this weekend!
Between the wedding I had, the weddings my friends had, the people I knew getting married from blogs, and the people who attended weddings this weekend, I am all wedding-ed out! :) Seems there were TONS going on!
p.s. I think I am going to be in Rochester this weekend! What are you doing Saturday? Maybe we could meet up for coffee!!!?
ReplyDeleteI agree w/ Emily on "30 in the new 20" ;)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your jewelry!
Thanks for stopping by Amber! You have such a beautiful family!! And yay for Minnesotans :)
ReplyDelete