Tuesday, September 7, 2010

With a Cherry On Top!

Pretty sure I'm really excited that Kimberly from "A Spicy Boy, A Cat, and My Fat Ass" gave me this super sweet award! A good ol' fashioned THANK YOU to Kimberly! Go check out her blog---as the name of it implies, she's hilarious! I'm going to play along with the award. Here are the rules:

1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?

Negative. Of course there are many things I am not proud of in my past, and there are plenty of painful experiences I have had that I wish I could have skipped. That being said, I learned a lot about myself, and a lot about my family and friends from each of those experiences and it has all lead me to where I'm at today. I couldn't be happier and I couldn't be any more blessed than I am right now!

2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 4 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the people that they have gotten this award.

1. Stephanie from A Day in the Life of a Grad Student's Wife
2. Ashley from My Carnival Ride
3. Sammy from Bits and Pieces
4. Star from Star's Pink World
I heart each one of these blogs! Go check them out!

3. Pass these on!

Well friends, it's back to school tomorrow. Where is the "dislike" button when you need one?
Happy Wednesday!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks, girl! I've never seen this award before - so super awesome! Have a great day back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award, you deserve it! Thank you so much for passing it on to me me, it means a lot! I will post it soon! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats on the award!

    :)))

    p.s. I am getting so excited to meet you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on getting the award, it's really cute! And thank you so much for thinking of me and passing it on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award! And that's for passing it on to me! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!