Thursday, September 16, 2010

Let's Give Me Something to Blog About! (and TT)


Thoughtless Thursday thought of the day:

This is half of my high school graduating class of 1999, at Tyson's wedding over Labor Day weekend. Ahh--I love this bunch! Needless to say, coming from a class of 12, you become very close to your classmates. 50% attendance not so bad, huh? Oh! And 50% of the male population of my class is also represented in this picture. 8 girls, 4 boys. No, none of us ever dated. We were like siblings. And I am apparently the sibling with "issues" as the picture speaks. HA!

My mind drew a blank in coming up with a topic today--I have a few on the backburner, such as why letting your child put dirty objects in their mouth and be exposed to a multi-pet home can decrease odds of asthma and allergies (really! I learned it all last week--too much antibacterial protection is not a good thing. I was so relieved to hear that, because sometimes my antibacterial skills are "lacking"!) I need more time for that one than I have right now. (This weekend, perhaps? I think you'll all enjoy that topic--I know I did!)

So---comments, please!! Give me a blog topic. Any topic. Ask me anything. I will blog about it tomorrow. This can be about my personal life, my career, my bad childhood hair, any topic you would like to see a blog about, or just some random ridiculous question/topic. Keep it real, and I will do the same. :)

Now.....go! Give me something to blog about!

You may begin!



6 comments:

  1. I wanna hear more about your plans to expand your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaand now I can't get this outta my head..."let's give 'em somethin to BLOG about! how about Loooooooooooove"
    i'm disgusted with myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so crazy that you only had a class of 12! What were your classes like? How many were in your high school? How did you find boys to date? How's that for 20 questions...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... why does a black cow eat green grass, give white milk that is turned into yellow butter?

    haha it's something my grandpa used to ALWAYS ask me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok so a serious one... maybe you've said, I dunno but where did you meet your husband and how long did you guys date and how did he propose :) if you don't wanna answer b/c you've already done it, send me to old blog posts... I'll read :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the medical field you may not agree.. but we keep Aidyn from the doctor for the common stuff! Like colds, and runny noses! Since he isn't in a daycare we dont need him on anti-biotics! Aidyn is rarely sick, and we dont want him to build an immunity to it for if he's very sick some day.

    ALSO we waited on immunization shots. We waited until he was almost a year old, then did them slowly! He is all caught up now, and is healthier then most kids I know! I think that also has more to do with the fact that we feed him so well, take vitamins, and are very health concious!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!