The ending of an era and the turning of a page
Now it's time to focus in on where I go from here
Lord, have mercy on my next thirty years…
Hey my next thirty years I'm gonna have some fun
Try to forget about all the crazy things I've done!
Maybe now I've conquered all my adolescent fears
And I'll do it better in my next thirty years
My next thirty years I'm gonna settle all the scores
Cry a little less, laugh a little more
Find a world of happiness without the hate and fear Figure out just what I'm doing here
In my next thirty years
Oh my next thirty years, I'm gonna watch my weight
Eat a few more salads and not stay up so late
Drink a little lemonade and not so many beers
Maybe I'll remember my next thirty years
My next thirty years will be the best years of my life
Raise a little family and hang out with my wife husband
Spend precious moments with the ones that I hold dear

Make up for lost time here…
Thank-you all for the birthday wishes!
It was a good day. My first clinical day as a Family Nurse Practitioner student was fabulous! I am so confident this is the exact path that was intended for me. I was terribly nervous my first clinical day as a RN student. I wasn't at all anxious this time around, and dove right in seeing patients today and had no reservations. I am thankful for a wonderful preceptor and excited for what will be a great experience! It all seemed so real today, particularly after getting my ID badge that said "Family Medicine" vs "Nursing". (The picture above is of my new ID badge, in case you were wondering).
I came home to my baby girl saying 'Mommy, missed you! Happy Berfday!" and telling me she was ready to go eat at Applebees. She was waiting all day to go to eat "fries and dip (ketchup)", and she associates that with Applebees. So off we went.
It was a fabulous day following my amazing celebration we had over the weekend. Big fat thanks to my hubbster for putting it all together! It was just PERFECT! All of it!

Here's to the next 30 years!








happy berfday! fun post for sure!!!
ReplyDeletefollowing you from wordless wednesday. love your blog! this was the best post! i loved it!
ReplyDeletebest,
april
www.marineparents.blogspot.com
Following from Welcome Wed. Happy B-day. I'm turning 30 this year too! We must embrace it, I guess! LOL :)
ReplyDeleteTiffany
Happy birthday!!!
ReplyDeletefollowing you from welcome wednesday. happy birthday. love the pics. you can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww Happy birthday girl! Only now i see how much your little one looks just like you when you were little *judging from the first pic of this post* .. so cute!!
ReplyDeleteAnd as always, for more easy HTML tutorials, or help increasing your blog's traffic, you know where to come!
Plus today we talk about another set of amazingblog tips so make sure you don't miss any of it! Happy Wednesday!
Happy Birthday!! HOpe its a great one!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Welcome Wednesday!
Heather from Mommy Only Has Two Hands!
awe, super sweet! and great post. The younger pic of you, I had to do a double take and realized it was just to old for your daughter... maybe that means you'll look a like :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a great birthday! :)
ReplyDeleteAmber, loved your family album.
ReplyDeleteFollowing you now from Welcome Wednesday. Please follow my blog of inspirational messages. Now on Twitter!
http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/
Stopping by from Welcome Wednesday;
ReplyDeletehope to see you stop back by!
Kerin :)
hergoodintentions.blogspot.com
Such a great post, the inclusion of Tim McGraw's song gave me goose bumps! So glad you had a great birthday! Here's to the next 30... and the next 30 after that!!
ReplyDeletePS Thanks for watching the game on Sunday! I really appreciate the support :)
You are sooo darn beautifuL! sheesh! I am so glad your day was great, and your sweetie makes me melt!
ReplyDeleteps. I LOVED THIS post! I love that song!
I am your newest follower from the blog hop. I hope you can follow me back at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com//
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Shelley
just read this... great post, Amber! love it. Great song and great pics!!!
ReplyDelete