I don't know about you, but I'm up for a little Getting to Know You Sunday action! Go link up with Mannland5 to join in on the fun!
1. did you watch the royal wedding?
I didn't plan on it, but since I was up (pregnancy insomnia!) I got suckered into it, and have found that ever since, I am kind of a sucker for the whole Royal Wedding scene! ![]() |
| (After my failed relationship with Wills I had to see it to believe it. HA!) |
2. tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone?
Considering I have had combination of neither of the above, and don't like tea or coffee - I will go with coffee and a scone. :)3 who's cuter..prince william or prince harry?
You know, I had a mad crush on William back in the day, but Bad Boy Harry is way hotter now. And...what girl doesn't love a little bit of a rebel?4. can you speak in a english accent?
Negative.5. do you own a fancy hat?
Nope. Some of those hats were fascinating and some were downright hideous.![]() |
| (Like this weird object on Princess Beatrice's head....wtf?? I'ts appropriate for a Lady GaGa concert. Not a royal wedding, lady!) |
6. would you rather live in a castle or an english cottage?
Every princess needs a castle....I'd rather have a cottage actually. 7. how old were you when prince charles and princess diana got married? were you even born?
I think they got married in 1985, right? That'd of made me 5 years old. I was oblivious to it until Princess Diana's death when I was 16. 8. have you found your prince?
Yep! Our 6 year anniversary is June 18th...and have been together a total of 8 years.











WOOHOO for eight years!!! That's how long my Princess and I have been together too. ^_^ Married for almost four of them!
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME that picture of you and Wills! =)
ReplyDeleteThat picture is so fabulous of you and Prince William...! (it looks so real!)
ReplyDelete8 years...that's so great! :)
It's funny but the more I see Princess Beatrice's hat, the more it's starting to grow on me. I would never wear it, but when else could you ever wear something like that?
ReplyDeleteI have a wedding to go to in October, and I really, really, REALLY want to wear a fascinator! How fun! Love your wedding pix - so gorgeous! :)
ReplyDeleteHi!! Thanks for stopping by...I love your blog and love your answers (we're pretty much in agreement with everything...especially that Lady GaGa hat...UGH). And congrats on the upcoming twins!! How exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteKristin :)
Keenly Kristin