Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bump it UPdate - Week 32 - "Any day now"

Week:  32I am SOOOO thankful we made it to 32 weeks - big milestone. Just 4 weeks ago, we were thinking that was a far cry!

Today, I learned that my cervix has further effaced and there is quite a bit of funneling, or bulging membranes.  Dr. C said we are "very close".  Eeeeep!  She is holding on day to day, I still have sights on 2 more weeks.  I hope.
 
Weight Gain: 37.5 pounds total.  This is up 2.5 pounds from 2 weeks ago, and down about 3 pounds since 3 weeks ago.  Weird.

What I miss:  Um...everything.  Still hardest is not being able to physically interact with Emersyn.  She doesn't "get" the bedrest thing.  The best thing to her about having these babies out is that she will get her more active momma back!

What I love:  Tums. Parachute sized maternity undies that don't cut into big bellies.  Wearing slippers to go out in public.  How cute our bubs looked today on their ultrasound :)

What I hate:  The everywhere body pain.  Last night I had a complete meltdown because EVERY.THING hurts.  I hate activity restrictions.  I hate insane pelvic pain.

The Babies: They are doing great! We had a growth ultrasound today.  Baby A's estimated weight is 4 lbs, 7 oz.  Baby B is 4 lbs, 6 oz.  This puts them in 58th and 53rd overall percentile!  Down from the 70th that they had been in - but still GREAT!!  Baby A is head down and Baby B is transverse - yay!  This is looking promising for a natural delivery!



They have definitely dropped lower!
The Bump: Is huuuuge.  I'm measuring 39 weeks at 32 weeks.  Youch!  I apologize for the crappy picture (shadows) but here we are this morning before my appointment.  Appointment days are a big deal - I get out of the house!

A very amateur collage - from 14 to 32 weeks! :)

The Genders: TWO BOYS!!

Maddox James (Baby A) 

and 

Kellan Thomas (Baby B!)

Cross your fingers we can hang on at least another week - ideally another 2 weeks?  Every day counts!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwh you look so DARLING!!! I am so glad to hear that everything is turning out so well... Hang in there! I can't wait to see pics of those little guys when they are "out"
    PS I love their names!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!