Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Showing some LOVE!

It's Wednesday! Time to show some love. I'm going to use it as an attempt to remain positive...because honestly, I feel like a grinch lately.

I'm loving...hot boneless buffalo wings at 3 AM. A girl's gotta make light of insomnia somehow, right? I knew I saved those last few wings for a reason. They seemed to help the insomnia and back pain that had me in literal tears early this morning.  Maybe I need to keep a stash on hand for future incidences.
Oh boneless buffalo wings, how I love thee.
I'm loving...that I am (almost) 34 weeks! Woop woop! This is a big milestone for me and it makes me proud to have been keeping at this for 6 weeks. It's not been easy - and up until the past few days, I think I've handled it well.

But now, the bitch in me is reigning and I am just really sick of this!

I'm loving...that there is a large jug of pee in our refrigerator. It's so inappropriate, I can't help but love it. (Don't worry, it's wrapped up very tight and sterilized!) I was left with zero other options to "keep it cold". Gotta love 24-hour collections. I had to do 2 of them in my last pregnancy...hopefully this is the first and LAST of this pregnancy. As a nurse, I think nothing of it.  I think Travis may be packing his bags to move out, however.  I will keep you posted.


I'm loving...sunshine! Gorgeous, cloud-free days mean summer is here!
Not necessarily sunshine, but I like this picture! (source)
I'm loving...my daytime company.  So they're not  my choice company, but every once in awhile I get a "meow" or at least some loud purring in return for my insanity-driven gibberish that sometimes rears it's head.  I'm a talker.  Don't isolate a talker...this is what happens.
Nacho
Mo
That's what I'm loving....how about you?

5 comments:

  1. Yum, those wings look delish! And your cats are precious! Great things you are loving today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the refrigerated urine, hahaha! Hi-larious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww... i LOVE your kitties!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering how you went to the bathroom if Travis was having to help you up all the time... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!