Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Love, Emersyn

 I'm in a blogger brain fog this morning, so I'm keeping it simple.

And cute.

We got the rest of Emersyn's 3-year old photos back, and I am in LOVE! Nikki always does such a fantastic job, but I think this photo shoot is my favorite one yet! I can't wait for Nikki to get her hands on the twins when they come! Soon - but not too soon :) I have been having some "action" the past 1-2 days and it always makes me nervous that something big is about to happen. I want need to get past at least Saturday, which is Emersyn's first dance recital! (FYI: the yellow outfit is her dance recital costume - for the love of cute??!!)

So here's my girl - I just have to gloat for a minute.  Love her.  Love her.  Loveher.









9 comments:

  1. Awww...Amber...

    1. I love the new blog overhaul you did. You should let me know how you make these oh so cute changes.

    2. These pics are soo adorable! E is such a cutie! I'm sure your boys will come in the right amount of time and they will be just as adorable as their big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Emersyn's dress with all of the toulle...do you think that comes in my size?? haha. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is tooooooo precious but that yellow dance recital outfit! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emersyn is as cute as ever!! He little outfits are just so precious and fitting. Those boys are going to have big cuteness shoes to fill :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, that last one is your FB pic! ;)

    Amber, she is a DOLL! Love these ones. Especially the ones with the flowers, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous!! she is just darling, love all of the pics, so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're girl is just about the cutest thing ever. The photos are just great!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!