Saturday, May 14, 2011

Harold bites the dust!

Sadly, the past few days I have had infomercials on TV out of sheer boredom.

Why can't I ever run across one like this, featuring "Harold"?

Take the minute to watch it - I did - again and again and again - until I was almost in active labor from laughing WAY harder than an oversized uterus should be allowed, and had to force myself to stop watching it.



My favorite: "It is very safe to operate.........SO..continue to call for it".

I bet sales just soared after that one!

And now something completely unrelated - my sister in law posted on Facebook about "Listen to your heart". Anyone here old enough to appreciate Roxette? I forgot how good of a song that is. I watched the video for the first time this morning - crazy hair, Roxette. But I like!



Yes, I am a loser on bedrest.
Deal with it :)

And have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Go ahead, make my day!