Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I {LOVE}


It's midweek! You know what that means!

{1} I'm loving...my new camera strap cover.  I mean really, who doesn't love some damask and hot pink together?
And it was only $10 at this Etsy shop!

{2} I'm loving...the thought of a pedicure!  I'm going to ask Dr. C tomorrow if I can escape bedrest for a pedi.  I feel like it's a necessity at this point.  I suggested to my hubby that I was going in today for one.  He nearly had a cardiac arrest.  I won't worry him - but am surely asking tomorrow at my appointment!  What can reclining in a massage chair while someone fixes these terrible excuses of feet do, anyways?  A lot - for my mental health, that is!


I am probably a really good  candidate for a Fish Pedicure at this point....has anyone ever done that?  It sounds so....sick.  I don't want carp chewing the gunky skin off my feet.  Eeeew.

{3} I'm loving...that this week marks the end of spring semester!  Woop woop!  One semester closer to becoming a Family Nurse Practitioner!  I'm taking the summer off of classes.  HAPPY DANCE!  (Except my Happy Dance will have to occur after delivery!)

{4} I'm loving... her!

(for obvious reasons!)


{5} I'm loving...the deal I got on my Flip at Target.com!  Plus I had Target gift cards to use.  Booyah! I wanted something more convenient.  We have a nice Sony camcorder, but whenever a video opportunity arises, it takes too long to get the Sony out and ready to record.  By that time I have long missed the video opp!  Despite Flip cameras soon no longer on the market by Cisco, I fell in love with this magenta Flip and it's in my possession.  And I am loving it!
(source)
  {6} I'm loving....Judge Judy.   I don't care what anyone thinks....her and I have been doing some good bonding since bedrest started, and I love her quips!  That woman's got some spunk!
 What are YOU loving this Wednesday?!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have some awesome things you are loving right now!!! Love that camera strap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit it...I love J. Lo....she is awesome! Ok I said it...don't tell anyone! hehe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on that fish pedi... count me out!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!