I caved to the pressure and watched the Royal Wedding this morning.
In all reality, my insomnia/early morning waking pattern got the best of me and what else does a person do at 5 AM on April 29, 2011?
![]() |
| {AP photos) |
I was 16 when Princess Diane passed away. It was then that I first realized who Prince William was, and like every other 16 year old girl out there, I fell in love with the boy.
I had high expectations that it would be me he would one day marry. Sigh. I mean, we looked so happy together at one point in time.
![]() |
| HA! |
We had our own Royal Moment around our house this week. Princess Emersyn must of speculated about this Royal event soon to be taking place, because she insisted on her own little ceremony. We had a rough few days with 3-year old 'tude around here, thankfully that was very short-lived and I have my sweet child back! Phew! I consider her Princess Ceremony closure on her naughty week....and I used it as an opportunity to test out my new lover - my Canon Rebel! {heart}
I have a lot to learn about the camera. It's hard to get good opportunities from the couch - but I will keep at it!
I did not do a Bump it UPdate this week (31 weeks!) on purpose. I didn't have an appointment. Everything, thankfully, seems to be stable right now. Hard to believe I have held on for 3 weeks already from our initial scare! I go back next Thursday morning for a growth ultrasound and checkup. Hopefully these boys are still gaining weight at rockstar levels.
Happy Royal Friday! What was your favorite part of the wedding?













Woohoooo... I can't wait to see your progress with the camera!
ReplyDeleteAnd you have a mighty cute princess on your hand!