A little linkup action today with Jenn from A Girl in Pearls and a Boy with Toys!
Fridays = FUN!!
What could possibly be fun on a bedrest-laden Friday?
![]() |
| Mmmm...pedicures... |
This, my friends, is what I have been dreaming of since before bedrest even started.
Why today?
BECAUSE...I had a super fantabulous doctor appointment yesterday and I can begin to add a few more activities to my life! YAY! I was still diagnosed with pregnancy-induced hypertension yesterday. No surprise, I had it with Emersyn too. Labs were good though and I don't have pre-eclampsia, but we will be keeping a close eye on that. The exciting part was that I'm past the gestation where they would try and stop labor - cleared a big hurdle with 34 weeks, but not completely out of the woods. Oh! Both babies are, once again, head down so we are crossing, hoping, and praying for 2 natural births when the time comes....likely in a week or less!!
WHOA, I am about to be a mom of THREE beautiful children - I can't believe it! Expanding your family from 3 to 5 in the blink of an eye is a bit overwhelming at times. Okay, a LOT of the time...but I'm getting so excited to meet these little munchkins!
Also on the fun slate for the weekend: Emersyn's first dance recital! I am sad that I can't participate with her - we have been in this Mommy & Me dance class since last September. The moms have a role in the young girls' dance performance (up to age 3, so yes, they need direction!) , but that role involves lifting, squatting, etc....obviously nothing this pregnant whale would be able to get back up off the floor after. HA! So, Emersyn is dancing with her instructor, and I will watch in the crowd. Sad and happy face.
![]() |
| My tiny dancer - showing some moves for the camera |
| (She has come a long ways since starting classes last fall - when she laid on the studio floor crying through the first couple classes!) |
What do you have planned for fun this weekend? Go linkup with Jenn and share!
TGIF!










I have been wanting to put Madi in a dance class but she is so shy! I am sure she would do the same thing Emersyn is in that picture!! She is too cute in her dance outfit though!!
ReplyDeleteYay for getting past the hurdle! I hope you get your pedicure soon!
You totally deserve a pedicure. Make Travis give you one! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm hypertensive without making babies, I can't even imagine what my BP would be while pregnant. Sheesh! Thinking of you! <3
I can't wait to see pictures from that recital.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, those pictures of Emersyn are precious!
ReplyDeleteGlad you got good news from the doctor! I can't believe it's almost time for your sweet babies to be here!