Sunday, April 17, 2011

Getting to know YOU Sunday!

What else is a momma on bedrest to do this fine Sunday morning?

Why, link up with Mannland5 for a little "GTKYS" action, of course!  (Though really I should be working on the 8 page paper due at midnight, that I just realized yesterday morning, and have zero done on.  There's time, right?!)

So, here we go...

1. what's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would?
Actually---this is crazy because it's now one of my faves, but I never ever thought I'd like boneless buffalo wings.  I "hated" anything that spicy until Travis and I started dating.  I think I did it to be cool on one of our dates and try and impress the man.  I probably followed the spicy wings by a pint of beer, but regardless, I LOVE boneless buffalo wings now.  YUM!!
2. plastic surgery..yay or nay? 
Nay.  I like being natural.  (That being said, I believe that after I nurse 3 kids for over a year each, my womanhood may deserve to be put back where they started....to be determined once I am done having babies!  I think the money saved on formula x3 kids for a year each is justification enough, hmmm?)
3. 2 things you love about spring are.....?
The freshness!  The colors!  The weather!  The sunshine!
 
4. when's the last time you went on a picnic?
Oh man---it's been forever.  I don't think we did any picnics last summer, so it would of been summer 2009.  That is sad and will be changing this summer!
5. what's your favorite app?
I don't have one, because I refuse to get a smart phone.  I don't need any apps following me around---I'm on my computer all the time between school and work (which is now nonexistent for several months!)
 6. who does the grocery shopping in your house?
Usually I do, but with my new spin on pregnancy, I can't shop anymore.  Travis has been wonderful and so supportive.  He made a late night trip to Walmart last night after he tucked Emersyn in bed to get groceries.  Bless his heart!
 
7. would you rather take a spin class or zumba?
Zumba!  I want to try it!  Post-baby plans?
8. how often do you go out to dinner?
Ha!  We eat out way too much.  I am worried about how this will go while I'm on restrictions...I love to cook...I usually don't have the time and now do not have the capability to do so.  Boo.  I am probably going to buy a bunch of meals from this place in town that makes homemade food then you just pick it up and bring it on home.  It would be easier and less stress for Travis, too! 

Happy Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. Ooh I like that justification of saving money on formula!! I definitely want to get my pre-mommy body back as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We eat out a lot as well! We are getting better at it though! Have a great day girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're totally boob job worthy! Breastfeeding three babies has got to do a number on the ladies. especially considering one has done a number on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, I think we answered almost the same things! LOL. :}

    Before my husband, I didn't DARE touch a single spicy thing and now I love buffalo or jalapeno ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Congratulations on your twin pregnancy!! I wish you the best and U also hope they don't come too soon. My best advice is don't be afraid to ask for help. Best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love me some buffalo wings too.

    girl git your girls back to their original spot, you for sure can justify it with all the money you have saved, formula is expensive!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, what a cute little girl you have...and twin boys??! How exciting!

    I gotta say I totally agree on #1...I hate anything on the bone (weird I know)...and so when the hubs and I go to Buffalo Wild Wings here in town, I'm actually able to eat something!

    And that picture of the rabbit makes me want one! :)

    Have a great week!

    http://lizabethmthomas-elizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your take on the plastic surgery question - I think formula for three kids must equal the price of a boob job! :) Congrats on your twins - how exciting. Your daughter is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!