Mommy to beautiful 4-year old Miss E, sweet 1-year old twins Mr. M and Mr. K, wife to The Man, registered nurse, and Family Nurse Practitioner doctoral student in my final year. I rock my minivan and love to procrastinate. Join me in this crazy beautiful life!
I Love this! and I love your new design! and your butt is NOT morphing in to your back. You given your body to your babies and that's a beautiful thing!
I Love this!
ReplyDeleteand I love your new design!
and your butt is NOT morphing in to your back. You given your body to your babies and that's a beautiful thing!
Oh I love your new header & design! Did you do it yourself?
ReplyDeleteAnd you are pregnant, it's ok... I'm just sayin :)
Very cute new layout! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your new blog design, gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThese are hilarious! Your neighbor wears spandex?! Gross!