Thursday, March 17, 2011

Truly awesome day!

Two amazing concepts joining forces today:

+



=

And if it were completely up to me, I'd be eating
 (since the mere thought of cabbage and corned beef = VOM)

and would have been doing some of this today:

 versus working my magic with this:
I still managed to cheer on my bracket during breaks between patients today.  I am hopeful...but picked all the wrong upsets thus far.  (Frickity.)

Considering I really do heart St. Patty's Day (or, more likely, the amazing St. Patty's Day Run hosted in my almost hometown on St. Patty's weekend each year!  It sounds athletic but it is so not.  Basically you get a group of friends, dress up ridiculously in green garb, drink, run from bar to bar across town, get your "checklist" marked at each place (to "compete" you must stop at every bar, I think that's 10-12 bars, and have a drink at each one to get "credit") drink, stumble from bar to bar, drink, and then get to the last bar and drink, and maybe dance.  And oh yeah usually are in bed by like 9 PM! Um no wonder ND has a record numbers of binge drinkers?  I think this day alone is responsible for that statistic.....thousands of people do this annually!)  I haven't participated since becoming "adult" and having a child.  I sometimes miss irresponsibility!)  and I heart March Madness, today may be the day of all days.









 Um.  For someone not 25 weeks pregnant with adult responsibilities!
Hope you're having a great St Patty's/March Madness Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day!