I'm finally getting around to downloading pictures from the wedding weekend back in ND! Ridiculous, right? I don't have that many great pics to speak of anyways. My camera sucks (I miss my old one that took a fatal hit to the concrete last summer!) and I need a new one. Every time I download pics, I sit and pout about it. Ha.
I was extremely worried my bridesmaid dress wouldn't fit. (Remember, I ordered this dress before I was pregnant...yet alone pregnant with twins!) Well without a whole lot of adjustments, it fit, but it was mighty tight.
I was very self conscious that the sash around the "midsection" was really shoved up under my boobs. I would move it where it was supposed to go...it was absolutely pointless. So, I was the bridesmaid who had the dress that didn't
quite fit, but it could of been much worse! The other 2 pregnant bridesmaids had their dresses better adjusted, and one wasn't far enough along to be showing anyways.
 |
| The maids....minus one! |
 |
| One of my BFF's Leslie and I rockin' the NA beer during one of the party bus stops! She is 17 weeks preggo with her first! |
 |
| Me, Jess, and Leslie---we were almost literally joined at the hip before we moved to Minnesota! | | | |
 |
| We couldn't take a good family pic if our futures depended on it...I ruin them ALL! |
|
|
 |
| Emersyn loves her Grandma! |
 |
| Emersyn & Jaelyn---faithful dance partners, as Jaelyn's family has been at every wedding dance that Emersyn has. They always seem to find eachother! (I went to HS with Jaelyn's mom and dad!) |
|
|
 |
| Dancing with Grandpa! |
 |
| Dancing circles around Grandpa |
 |
| Snack break---and dang near time to go home (she danced until 11:30, or 3 hours after her latest bedtime!) |
All in all the wedding was a success. Our flowers covered up my bump nicely for the formal pics and we all survived the long drive and frigid cold! The high temp the day of the wedding was 4. As in...
four. I obviously don't come from a land of warmth but yikes! It was in the 30's when we left Roch and below zero the day we pulled into good ol' ND. (It's days like that I am thinking our Mayo locations in Jacksonville or Scottsdale have some very good looking openings!)
Our Dancing Queen had good warm-up practice at the wedding last weekend. Her next session of dance classes started this past week! She was so excited to be back and she didn't scream the whole time like she did the beginning of her first session. Her recital costume (which is in May) came in and they had her try it on over her clothes before class.
Welll, she REFUSED to take it off. Her recital costume got a little warm-up action at class!
 |
| How adorable is that? |
 |
| Her favorite--the Slippery Fish dance! |
Happy Monday!
Where do you take her for dance class? I have been wanting to take my little lady to a dance class, but not sure hwere to go in Rochester.
ReplyDeleteWe go through Janet Lang! The 3rd session already started but I think there might be a summer session? And if not the ones next fall start early September. The sessions are too long for a 2-3 year old IMO (they are 3 months) so by the end of them I'm all ready to be done--but she loves it!
ReplyDeleteThe Slippery Fish song.. oh my. My daughter sings it EVERY DAY at preschool. It was super cute until one day at home, after telling Jackson he has to be the octopus and Daddy has to be the tuna fish, she's like, "Mama! You'd make a good humongous whale". AWESOME. :/ BACK onto the treadmill.. LOL. :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute in your bridesmaid dress! It's really a good fit for everyone.
ReplyDelete