Monday, March 21, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday - Dream Rooms!


A little Top 2 Tuesday action this fine SPRING Tuesday!
The topic: Top 2 Dream Rooms

(1) I need a place to act like Betty...
Yesplease.
(2) A really big shower in my really big bathroom...
I am pretty sure I'd never be to work on time if I had a shower like this to stand in every morning.

Moral of the story:  I must win the lottery.  Or at the very least, stay in school....

4 comments:

  1. oh that kitchen! I want that kitchen too! Actually my aunts looks very similar to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that kitchen and that shower! I could totally see myslef with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That shower is so beautiful, I definitely need one like that in my home! And that kitchen...I can see the whole family in there helping prepare huge holiday meals!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!