Tuesday, March 29, 2011

To chop or not to chop...

That is currently the question at the front of my mind....and if you follow me on Facebook, you already knew that.

I need a haircut, desperately.  Desperado.  I usually am good about going ever 8-9 weeks for trimming.  I haven't been since....November!  Shame! 

I have been toying with the idea of getting something short(er), but I am hesitant.  In the past I have done this, and end up in tears.  I am thinking pregnancy hormones would do nothing to stop those tears.  Yes, it's just hair and I know it will grow back, but with my body image in the gutter these days, I need to feel sexy somehow and my hair is usually my go-to gal for that one.  Yet I have days where I think..."I'm doing it!" and then days where I think "you're crazy!".  Maybe that's why it's been ages since I've had a haircut!

What do you think?  Take the plunge?  Or no??

Here is a pic of last time I did this---for comparison sake. 


And a couple a little more recently (or at least how it usually looks!)



So.....chop or no chop??

7 comments:

  1. I think your hair looks great both ways, but the short cut is more "mom like" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are one of the lucky ones who can wear both short and long!!! dang, both look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the shorter will be great when you become a mom of 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the longer version, but the shorter one style might go better with the mini van. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are gorgeous! Either cut would looks great on you! I always go shorter when I am about to have a baby, since it's usually easier to manage and doesnt' get in the way so much. Plus, babies can't grab and pull at it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both lengths look great...but I say go shorter! A fresh haircut always makes ya feel good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!