Happy Thursday! Joining forces with Katie today for Thoughtless Thursday!
I was at somewhat of a loss about what to write about today, until my friend Heather called to let me know her water broke!
Yay!! Baby S will be here soon!
I know my Baby Fever is going to spike through the roof as soon as I lay eyes on that little honey. I am so excited for Scott and Heather! Yay!
SO this Thoughtless Thursday is dedicated to Heather's sweet baby girl on the way….and my Baby Fever…and reminiscing about my own delivery day. Here are a few pics from Emersyn's birthday, April 10, 2008, and the 5 days to follow
Emersyn Olivia was 6 lbs, 6 oz. and 18.5 inches long.



She is 5 days old in this picture. Um, jaundice much? And yes, that is the same kind of binky we are working at getting rid of 2 years later. That's for another post.
I have been madly in love ever since that wonderful day.
Lots and lots of love to Heather and Scott and their soon-to-be daughter today!








Aww, sweet pictures!
ReplyDelete