So, I came across some fun tidbits of totally useless trivia for this week that I found too bizarre NOT to share.
Your life will never be the same after this quiz!
Ready to play along? Grab a pen and paper…you are going to take a little quiz. I promise it will be worthy of the minute it will take and your useless trivia will be forever enhanced. J
- What does the word HIRCISMUS mean?
- Mustache on a female
- Really smelly armpits
- Morbid fear of slime
- Mustache on a female
- Who was Buck Fulford?
- A Texan who could kill, clean, cut, cook and eat a chicken in one minute and 50 seconds
- The founder of Rolex watches
- 3 foot 9 inch circus performer who was part of a Hungarian high wire act
- A Texan who could kill, clean, cut, cook and eat a chicken in one minute and 50 seconds
- The movie "In Heaven There Is No Beer?" is about…
- The crazy antics of two guys on a 1,000 mile road trip
- A mild mannered accountant goes on a drunken rampage, then buys a circus
- A brief documentary on the history of polka dancing
- The crazy antics of two guys on a 1,000 mile road trip
And now…...
.
.
Drumroll, please…
THE ANSWERS…
- 2- HIRCISMUS is the name for really smelly armpits. I had hircismus today in the hot sun. Shexy! I bet this guy has hircismus. And I won't even ask what that thing in his lap might be.
- 1 – Buck Fulford is a Texan who could kill, clean, cut, cook, and eat a chicken in one minute and 50 seconds. How is that possible, Buck? Well I'd hate to eat any chicken prepared by Buck as it's sure to be full of Campylobacter or Salmonella. Yummy.
- 3 – "In Heaven There Is No Beer?" is a documentary about the history of polka dancing. Wowzers. Now if it were about the history of POLE dancing, it would make more sense. Polka dancers bring one wild party, apparently!
Switching gears to 4th of July. We are going up to Minneapolis. Twins game with one of my BFF's from ND on Saturday and then hotel room for the night! So excited! I haven't seen Jess in forever so we have some catching up to do. This will be Emersyn's 2nd Twins game, but the first one was at age 7 weeks so this just may be a bit more challenging. Hoping it goes well. GO TWINS!

And for smile sake, here's a pic of my munchkin today when we were getting ready to go to Thursdays on First. It is something that Rochester does every Thursday, all summer long…basically a street fair/music festival. I asked her to put her shoes on while I packed her diaper bag. She said "ready, mom!" and I found her like this. How cute! Pictures quality sucks but still worth a smile. :) Please ignore the mess of shoes in the background. I had the entryway closet dug apart in attempt to sort out old/unused shoes!
She had a blast at Thursdays on First. Lunch was a chocolate chip cookie. Oh well, you win some and you lose some!
She had fun tonight doing her "jumps" and throwing her ball around. I'm still trying to figure out the new camera my parents got me for an anniversary gift. It's not an SLR like I have my eye on, but it gets the job done for now. I need to figure out the settings better.
UPDATE: Along the lines of 4th of July, I found a fun thing that Jen from "A Girl in Pearls and a Boy with Toys" does called Favorite Friday. My favorite 4th of July activity is Twins baseball and fun, as outlined above. It's the first year things have rolled out this way, but I know it's going to be fun!
Now go use your trivia wisely and have a WONDERFUL holiday weekend!







Awesome trivia! Have a fabulous weekend!
ReplyDeleteStopping by to say hi from the blog hop!! I am a new follower!!
ReplyDeletewww.justtryingtosavemoney.com