Remember the Bachelor Matt? He was the guy from England. I guess ABC spent $20,000 to fix his British teeth before he appeared on the show! Don't you think it would have been easier to find a guy with already nice pearly whites? He doesn't open his mouth when he smiles anyways! Of course, if I were with that annoying chick Shayne that he picked that season, I'd have to keep my mouth shut too. They lasted about as long as a Jake and Vienna did.
The thing I learned on 20/20 that I was most surprised about: Bob Guiney. Remember him?
I guess I just didn't picture him as the guy who did the horizontal rumba with the most women. The producer that was interviewed called Bob out and said he had "5 ½ women". I won't ask for interpretation of what the "1/2" means. I will just settle for that answer. Ohh, Bob. He didn't find love on The Bachelor, but went on to get married and as of January 2010…divorced! Wow, now there's a surprise!
And, August 9th is definitely circled on my calendar…season debut of The Bachelor Pad, baby! I can't wait. I know, I am so lame. But I am already hooked on the show just based on the previews! It will be one big hot mess with some of our old favorites.
Craig M from this season…the dude with the really bad hair.
Craig's picture just screams "RED FLAG!" to me!
Kiptyn from Jillian's season…I really liked him if I remember right!
Michelle K. from Jake's season…this psychotic freak kept things interesting. I do not believe she is mentally stable enough to do this type of show ever again! Good pick!
Wes from Jillian's season…I think this guy held the title for most hated man in Bachelorette history, up until this season with Justin "Rated R" Rego and Frank the Skank!
And my very favorite, Tenley!
I really wanted her to win over Vienna in Jake's season, but now I am glad Tenley didn't get picked, because I have decided that Jake is a jerk based on his on-screen interview with Vienna. What a control freak!
So tonight's "The Men Tell All"…yawn. Pretty boring I thought. It made me hate Justin "Rated R" more than anything, and left me with more questions about just how long it takes Craig M. to do his hair. I really like Kirk and I hope he finds love out there! Kirk is a good ol' Midwestern boy and I think he has a big heart.
Shifting gears, I have to clue you all in on a secret!
Do you like Smashbox makeup?
If so, you have to get in on "Let's Do Lunch" every Tuesday and Thursday! You get a free gift with any purchase between 11 AM – 4 PM Central Time!
And it's not a lame free gift! I got this free gift ($30 value!) in the mail last week.
It's a full sized bronzer/shimmer powder. You can also use the individual colors as eye shadow. The exact one I got is no longer listed online, so mine is different colors...but I heart it already!
And I got this free $30 gift just by ordering this $10 lip gloss!
Since it was my first time ordering, I signed up for the "Pretty Points" program and got to choose another free gift! I got a small version of this mascara. Which I really love!
AND—it didn't stop there! I also got another "free bonus gift", a smaller version of the above free gift but in a different color. This one is more of a bronzer than highlighter.
My grand total? $10.68---and that included shipping—free shipping on every order! Very very good deal and I might have to check out "Let's Do Lunch!" tomorrow afternoon and see what is being offered.
I'm a sucker for good deals!
Let me know what sort of good deals you find and what your favorite items are!









So excited for Bachelor Pad! Tenley & Kiptyn are my absolute favorites, so I'm definitely hoping for a little romance ther! :)
ReplyDeleteHow in the world do you find these deals?!
ReplyDeleteI am not scared to admit I am excited for Bachelor Pad. LOL I was watching the previews last night and it looks even more addicting than Bachelor/ette! It's like Real World, only with the Bachelor peeps. Bring it on! :)
ReplyDeleteSmashbox was the first make up ever to make me break out :( I upgraded to mac afterwards, and still wasn't that pleased. I'm back to using drug store make up + mary kay and I'm much happier! I have never used their eye make up though, so maybe i'll have to check it out!
ReplyDeleteYes, The Bachelor Pad will be an awesome show. I just know it will be!
ReplyDeleteBrittany that sucks!! And, funny thing, the only makeup that ever made me react IS Mary Kay...and I used to sell it! Ohh, the irony. I usually use Bare Escentuals and I LOVE the stuff...I won't stray from their foundation. Unless I want to look/feel younger as in zitty teenagerhood! HA!!!
I loved Tenley.. The princess out of a Disney movie haha! Such a sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by today! I'm a little bit out of it when it comes to TV but I might have to join you all when watching "The Bachelor Pad"!
ReplyDelete