Saturday, July 24, 2010

Marriage Therapy 101: The Better Marriage Blanket

Yay! I'm so excited about my awesome new followers, and of course my "old" followers who stick with me. Welcome, friends!

I am soooo happy I just submitted my final Healthcare Policy paper of this semester! Nevermind that I was up until 2 AM last night working on it. I just maybe was dinking around on Facebook, reading blogs, and everything but the paper at times. I am so beyond mentally checked out of school right now. We have basically been going for 10 months straight (save for a short break here and there) and I am giddy with excitement about having the month of August off!

One more paper down and one test to go! I can feel it!

Moving on. I'm going to provide a disclaimer on this post: it is a little on the disgusting side…but my husband and I got a kick out of it for sure! I must know…has anyone heard of "The Better Marriage Blanket"? This blanket will solve all your marriage problems by absorbing the odor of your spouse's gas. I seriously thought this was some kind of joke at first! Watch this video clip…it is definitely worth a laugh.


I looked into it a little more and I found out that it was invented by a former biology teacher (named Frank…what is with all my Frank love lately? Frank the Skank, Frank's Hot Sauce, now Frank the crazy blanket inventor) who runs his own bio-engineering consulting business. He apparently realized while he was hunting that he could let one cut in his protective gear without his hunting buddies gagging---or even noticing, for that matter.

So naturally, when someone makes a realization like that, they think of their wife, right?

What a thoughtful husband Frank is. Frank went home and invented a blanket using the same concept as a gas mask does. He and his wife used this blanket for years before he began selling it.

What's wrong with this quote from Frank?

""I mean, it's kind of personal, but you can probably figure it out. Between husband and wife it comes in really handy. I don't wake my wife up at night anymore."

Call me a freak, but that might be one of the funniest and grossest things I have ever heard! Who has ever been woken up from the smell of their hubby's gas? I can even go out on a limb and understand being woken by the sound. But the smell?

I think Frank might need some diet modification because that is just wrong, dude!

But apparently got my attention enough to blog about it and risk losing all my wonderful new followers!

Or, you know…save someone's marriage out there who might be suffering from a problem like Frank and his wife had before the Better Marriage Blanket changed everything.

In that event, you can leave your gratitude in the comments section below.

To those of you who are redecorating your homes right now, you might want to think about this comforter comfarter.

You never know when you might be woken in the middle of the night gasping for air.

Okay, enough of the sillies and time to move on with this beautiful Saturday!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! Yes, kind of gross, but funny! I am a new follower! Come and visit Mama's Little Chick! Have a great day!

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... nice! Yeah you do have to wonder where and why people come up with some of these things!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!