Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday

Weekends aren't exactly a busy time for blog linkups, but I found a cute new blog called MannLand5 where Keely does "Getting To Know You Sunday". I just finished another assignment and so I'm going to play along. Here's what you do---just answer these questions, go back to Keely's blog and linkup.

Okay here we go!


  1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA, which would it be?

    Okay, so that is kind of a toughie! Maybe Australia, even though I have never been there, I think I might handle the Land Down Under. Or else Canada? It's not too far from here and it's beautiful there.


     

  2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?

    My theory is this---you can always pile on layers if you're cold, but you can't very well walk around naked if you're too hot. I think wearing gloves in the summer would be worse than flip flops in the snow. It can be fairly warm out even with snow on the ground.


     

  3. Fried or baked and why?

    Baked!! It is so much healthier and I think I might fail as a Nurse Practitioner if I were a fried foods advocate....but dang, why do they have to taste soooo good?


     

  4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?

    Paul Walker. Do I need to explain why? YUMS!!! (PS, my interview with him would be terrible because I'd have drool all over the mic and be speechless)


     

  5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?

    I read a lot of Babysitter Club books as a preteenie. We even tried to form our own Babysitters Club in the early years. We were cool.


     

  6. List your Top 3 guilty pleasures TV shows.

    The Hills, The Bachelorette, and Real World. (Reality TV addiction is a bad deal!)


     

  7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?


    I certainly have never used the finger while driving, of course. This is a hypothetical question, right?


     

  8. If you were to join a circus, which performer would you be?

    An acrobat! I'd love to be able to fling around gracefully like they do.

    Too bad it'd never happen…I'd probably be the elephant.

     

    Fun questions! Give it a try—and have a Happy Monday!


     


     

3 comments:

  1. Lovin' your blog! Emersyn is a doll! I love her name! And I was a big fan of the babysitter's club too! :) the movie was my fav! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Loved the Babysitter's Club! I was obsessed with the movie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was obsessed with the babysitters club!!! and were in aggreeance on paul walker, yumm-o! I live in MN so I HAVE wore flip flops in the winter... :) so agreed!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!