The high for Sunday:
2.
As in, two.
Dos.
As in, two.
Dos.
It's still above the donut hole. We will see worse---but---2? In December? I might expect that in February. Not December. Brrrr.

I'm glad I finished (most) of my Christmas shopping! A couple more VIP's to buy for and I am done. My plan this weekend is to finish my Christmas baking, and start/finish the last paper of the semester! Yipee Skip!
I will also be dreaming of warmer days. Ahhhhh. Lounging on the beach in Cancun with a cerveza in hand (or on my knee?) seems like a dream right now. (Psst. In case you think this is someone much thinner and much tanner....you're right. But I do claim it to be me. On the left. That's my awesome friend Jessie on the right!)

Because, of course, it's not a reality at all at this point in my life to be sitting on the beach, in the sun, drinking cold beer....I will sit in my warm house and look outside at the 2 degree weather and potential 8 inches of new snow, and dream.
(And yes, that is the tannest I was, or ever will be, in my life. And yes, that tan was real. Oh how I love thee Mexican sun!)
Hope you have a fabulous (and warm!) weekend!


I'm glad I finished (most) of my Christmas shopping! A couple more VIP's to buy for and I am done. My plan this weekend is to finish my Christmas baking, and start/finish the last paper of the semester! Yipee Skip!
I will also be dreaming of warmer days. Ahhhhh. Lounging on the beach in Cancun with a cerveza in hand (or on my knee?) seems like a dream right now. (Psst. In case you think this is someone much thinner and much tanner....you're right. But I do claim it to be me. On the left. That's my awesome friend Jessie on the right!)

Because, of course, it's not a reality at all at this point in my life to be sitting on the beach, in the sun, drinking cold beer....I will sit in my warm house and look outside at the 2 degree weather and potential 8 inches of new snow, and dream.
(And yes, that is the tannest I was, or ever will be, in my life. And yes, that tan was real. Oh how I love thee Mexican sun!)
Hope you have a fabulous (and warm!) weekend!








I'm glad you explained that tan was the real thing. Because having spent 15 years in the Twin Cities, Minnesotans seem to be really good at burning and not tanning.
ReplyDeleteStay warm!! It's cold here, but not quite like it is there! be cozy and enjoy the weekend :) And that IS one fantastic TAN! WOWZA!
ReplyDeleteI would love to be somewhere warm right now!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I just created a Facebook group for MN/WI bloggers. I thought it would be a nice way for us to find each other and plan future get togethers. If you'd like to join, here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_139131052807388&ap=1
Holy cow you were dark!!! I'm not much caring for the cold weather either! but hey remember we're having global warming... it shouldn't be the coldest ;)
ReplyDelete