Just really, really busy!
We got back from ND last night.
Let me just say...WOW!!
What a BEAUTIFUL weekend for an outdoor wedding!
I thought my friend was being quite risky by planning an outdoor October wedding in North Dakota.
It's not unheard of to have had a dusting of snow in October.
Not this weekend! It was 80+ degrees and no wind. Just perfect! Their setting was gorgeous, as was the wedding, as is the couple.
I don't know of too many friends who would sit and watch "Travis" play softball, from a distance, only to find out at the end of the game that we had been at the wrong ball diamond.
We found out that there was another #3 who wore a navy blue uniform.
Who was also tall.
For the wrong team. Oops!!
Leslie is a dear friend of mine and I am so happy that her and Andy found eachother. I was honored to be a part of their special day!
This is before the wedding. "Daddy" decided to get the party started.
This picture makes me laugh! This is Chief. He used to own a bar in our small hometown, appropriately named "Chief's". I am positive we were his favorite bar patrons when we were about 21-22-23. Many, many fun nights at Chiefs!
So here we all are with Daddy's Hands!
We also had a special playing of the song during the dance and all sang (?) to him. I am sure Joel loovvvvvvved it!
This one makes me laugh too! I have no explanation for why we all attacked Scott. I think he liked it.
In other news, I am extending the deadline for the giveaway! Get your butts over there and enter! I will close it on Friday at noon. This gives you a few more days to tell me why superheroes wear their undies on the outside of their pants, PLUS will get you in the running for the diet book! Go!
Happy Tuesday!







You look beautiful and I love the picture of the 3 of you!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful place for a wedding. I love the color scheme, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos! The wedding looked beautiful - i love the colors!
ReplyDeleteI've been busy, too - but i love my little blog! I'm sad when i am away from it for a few days!
The pictures are beautiful! Love the sweet picture of you and hubs and Emersyn! Precious!
ReplyDeleteYou really do look like a princess! What a gorgeous setting, Leslie sounds like such an amazing friend, and her dad sounds really cool as well :)
ReplyDelete