
I first need to apologize for saying I would be around more, then NOT be. Derrrr! But, I do have a good reason. I spent 7 hours in the ER last night. 7?? Yes, seven.
I will tell you about that ER visit in the kind of near future, but for now all that is important is that I am totally fine and healthy and there are no serious concerns at the moment.
(4 hours of this visit was spent waiting. You really do learn a lot about healthcare just watching in the waiting room!)
So, because I eliminated 6PM to 1 AM from my life last night, I have a lot to catch up on today. Hence, Thoughtless Thursday. Focusing on Halloween, one of my favorite times of the year!
My favorite Emersyn picture:

(Emersyn's First Halloween, age 6 months)
We have a busy and exciting few days coming up! I am helping my friend Leslie with a big Halloween bash that is held on Saturday. She does this yearly, and usually does 2 parties for different ages. There's a haunted hay maze, games, treats, supper, awesome decorations---the whole 9 yards! I am very excited! On Friday, I am dedicating the day to getting set up.Emersyn has been practicing for trick-or-treating all week long. Now if this 900 mph wind would stop by then, that would be great. I don't need my little bumblebee to be whisked off in the wind!
Happy Thursday!







Awe, such a cutie! Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteUgh, I hate waiting in the ER! :(
ReplyDeleteEmersyn looks so precious in her ladybug costume.
I tagged you in my last post, enjoy! :)