Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Probably my only giveaway. Ever.

I'm going to do a giveaway!

It's likely the only one of my blogging life. Ever. I'm not creative, I don't craft anything cool, and I would hate to freak anyone out by even trying to do so.

BUT, to celebrate 100 posts (actually 102 in my blog's life, which is about 10 months old. I got off to a really slow start, aye!)...

And to celebrate 100+ very special followers, I'm going to venture out and do this.

Here is what I came up with...


I figured this was better than sending something like a walleye or ice house--you know, something that represents Minnesota! (Speaking of ice house, do you all know what they are? Message me if you do not, as that is worth a post of its own).

So since I work here, and since it is kind of Minnesota-ish, the Mayo Clinic Diet book is the deal, yo!

The Mayo Diet is really a great diet!! I was doing awesome with it and it was not hard to do.

Then, we traveled.

I got lazy.

Then I started school, and to me, my body and mind scream one thing when I'm studying, stressed, or just up late working on assignments.

"CARBS! CARBS!! CARBS!!!"

It's not a cool thing. Really.

So, I did fantastic on it and was losing weight like mad! Then I fell off the boat for a month now, and gained that back.

(Insert fat, sad face here!)

Whoever wins this diet book is doing this diet WITH me.

Got it?

Mmmmkay good! Now here is what you need to do...

1) Leave me a comment answering this question: Why do superheroes wear their undies on the outside of their clothes?

2) Write a SEPARATE comment to let me know that you are a follower, and if you are not a follower---become a follower and then you can tell me that!

3) Write about this on your own blog, and leave me a link!

This will give you up to 3 entries.

Since I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a long weekend, this is going to be open until I get back. It will close on Monday, October 11th at 11:59 PM!

I will likely not be around much (if at all) until we get back. Have a great weekend, everyone!

There will be a fun wedding post when I get back, for sure!
Hello to anyone stopping from Buzz on By!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100+ followers! I'm a new follower and I love your blog! I've never heard of the Mayo Clinic Diet but it sounds like something I would love to try!
    So why do superheros wear undies outside of their clothes? I've always wondered that, I'm guessing it would have showed them off too much if they just wore the tights in the comics 60 years ago so they had to cover them up a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Superheros wear undies on the outside b/c they all have small packages (you know they say large egos - small package) - they needed something tight around the legs to be able to hold in whatever they stuff with. And the undies have to be on the outside to hold the tights up b/c they are loose from having such a small package...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2. I follow everyday - It's one of the first things I read online when I get to work. Since you normally blog at night - it's a nice thing to start my morning with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3. http://nicholenelson410.blogspot.com/2010/10/kryptonite.html

    Do I get points for being first?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superheroes where their undies on the outside so that they will flop in the wind and help them fly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohooo I'm around for this! yey :)

    They so wear them on the outside of their clothes b/c they want to be like Madonna :)... haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh and I'm most certainly a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why Super Hero's wear their undies on the outside?

    'Super' toots makes for extra undies =)
    ---just in case

    haha ew gross.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!