Friday, October 15, 2010

This squirrel could be my relative...

Seriously! This 'za-eating squirrel knows whats up. This was taken on the college campus near my hometown. I stole it off the newspaper's website. We would get along beautifully!

A quick linkup with Jen for Fun Fridays---I thought this pic would fit the bill!
It is more fun than posting a picture of my sleeve full of poop at the zoo this morning. No, not from an animal....from my child! Poor pumpkin. She has a cold and was coughing so hard, she blew out her diaper. I haven't dealt with that in forever! I wasn't prepared. Her extra outfit in her diaper bag apparently hadn't been updated, she spent the rest of the time there in capris. Good thing it is a gorgeous fall day and she wasn't too out of place!

Here Emersyn is with the "baby goats", which are her favorite. She must of given them 8,569,348 dried up "leabes" (leaves) while we were there. She was so proud.


HAPPY FRIDAY and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. That's such a cute picture of Emersyn! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute picture of her though! And that's why I wanted mine walking talking and potty trained :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gol she is too cute for words! I love it!

    Hope youre doing good!

    I want to see you SOOOOOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww adorable picture of Emersyn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, she is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!