Monday, August 2, 2010

Can You Feel the Love Tonight?

Wow. I totally didn't see that one coming! I thought Ali would go home alone, and I was happy about that prospect. I think Ali is flaky…sometimes I like her, other times I think she's the fakest person ever.

Anyways, it's about the first time in history where she has 2 really great guys standing! Chris L and Roberto. Usually you cheer your heart out for the "better" person…Ali had no easy choice to make between Roberto and Chris L.

Watching Ali dump Chris before the final ceremony brought tears to my eyes. Not because I'm a hormonal basketcase either---only because Chris is such a genuine, loving, kind person. I hate to watch people get hurt and I hate that anyone as great as Chris has to have his heart broken.

On the other hand, I really think that Ali made a good choice in telling him a day early and not having Chris go through more heartache.

Chris handled it so gracefully and I have no doubts in my mind he will be the next Bachelor! And what a great candidate he will make! He is a really great catch for some deserving woman out there. Too bad he will have to weed out some fame-seeking tramps in the process…

And his analogy about the rainbow appearing before the rain and it being his mom? That was perfect. And it made me choke up again!

Moving on to our winner Roberto. He is one hot hot man!
Monday's will never be the same from this point forward. Who am I going to stare at each Monay night?

(Roberto in the towel getting ready for the final ceremony).

Okay but why do they have to ruin the end of every season with some cheesy song? "Can You Feel the Love"…I suppose it beats "On The Wings of Love" from Jake's season?? What do you think?

For real now….Ali and Roberto make a beautiful couple and I hope they defy the odds and actually stay together longer than 2 months. If not, I hardly doubt Roberto has to worry about finding a date.

(Roberto in the towel getting ready for the final ceremony).

Now, I'm getting excited for the premier of The Bachelor Pad next week! That will be one big hot mess…all these single ex-contestants, lots of booze, Twister and bathing suits involved…wow, well that is a recipe for one thing:

NAKEDNESS!

Just a guess.

Well, back to work tomorrow and then off the rest of the week! Emersyn and I are on another adventure to North Dakota to visit family. I had a somewhat unexpected vacation evolve and figured I best take advantage of it before going back to school! Not looking forward to the drive, but looking forward to everything else!

Happy Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. I think the bachelor pad it way to much hot mess express for me..

    we'll see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, what a cute banner picture! And I found myself nodding with this entire post! I really hope Roberto and Ali stay together, and if Chris isn't the bachelor, I am sure he will have no problem finding a girl now ~ He is loved by millions ~ just hope he picks one that will treat him right :) Also, super excited for Bachelor Pad!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!