I'm so excited to share the new look! I've missed blogging in a huge way, and I'm coming back. Starting now. New name, new look.
I am in the middle of a few other minor blog updates, and when complete will be baaaack to talk about my twins' FIRST birthday party (today!), my sweet girl who is now 4, my attempts at training for a 5K/mud run, and of course the usual life fiasco that comes with work, school, clinical, and most importantlly - momma and wife!
I'm so happy, I could just pee.







Glad to have chanced upon your amazing site! Love the design and posts! Happy to find a fellow nurse blogger. :)
ReplyDeleteJust followed you on GFC. :) Hope I get a follow back. Thank you!
www.themommist.blogspot.com
Amber! I LOVE it and I'm SOOOO happy you're back to blogging!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back and love the new look?
ReplyDeleteThat should be a ! Not a ?
DeleteIt looks so good!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the new look!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy you are back!! I love your new design!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're back, love the new look. Did you do it yourself?!?!
ReplyDelete