Monday, June 25, 2012

I have a secret...

(And hell no, I'm not pregnant!)

I confessed this to Amber already, and threatened that our friendship would end if she told anyone.  Well, it's Monday, and I'm feeling a bit wild and crazy so here it goes...(Amber, you're now off the hook!)

I have the Justin Bieber song "Boyfriend" on my iTunes.

I played this song on my morning run yesterday.


And...I hit repeat.

 Now, I sit and wait for my followers to flee....

Mingle 240
post signature

4 comments:

  1. No, don't do it. It's the first step... The other day I came to work and there was a poster of J-Beibs above our door in the back. I work at Subway. There are also small stickers randomly stuck around and my manager has bought two binders for schedules that have Beiber on them. I puke everyday I go to work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love that song!!! it's my ringtone for Justin! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit that I LERRRRRV this song as do all my 4 kids. We bop and do Usher & Michael Jackson moves to this song daily! Yes you heard correctly, daily!!! It's been on our ipod on replay and I'm not getting sick of it.....yet.

    Yes I did the Mingle Monday thing so I do hope you come visit along with all your other followers!!! Well done on the twin babes, it was one of my missions hence having 4 kids (under 6yrs) but not quite getting my 2 peas in a pod!!! Your kids are adorable!

    XxDani

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!