I love hot weather. I don't even mind the humidity - hot and steamy is a nice contrast from Minnesota winters!
This was our window at 6:30 AM today.
Oh, how I wish I was off work to be out steaming, but for now I'm in the AC at work for a few more hours to round out the work week! #
TGIF.
I'll dump a few photos and pretend I'm outside instead...
 |
| Miss E on the 4th of July - swimming is serious business in 100+ degrees! |
 |
| Mr. K - life was much easier when he didn't climb in and out of his pool! |
 |
| Mr. M - my daredevil's first ride down the Slip n' Slide! |
 |
| Miss E (in the pink hat) and her coach (aka daddy, in green!) finished up t-ball last week! |
 |
| Miss E played soccer the month of June and finished last week. This little boy and her were flirting and she picked him a "flower". I just love this picture! |
 |
| My firecrackers! |
HAPPY WEEKEND!! Enjoy the weather - wherever you are!
Great slip n slide pic, the expression says it all, doesn't it ?~!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're back!!! I've missed you! And holy canoli, the boys are SO BIG!!!! When did that happen??? Love the new blog look, too!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS! That picture of your daughter "flirting" is precious! SO CUTE!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete