{prompt}: What's one thing you would never change about yourself?
WoW, this question is really a bit harder than I thought. I can think of 589 things I *would* change about myself...is that awful? (How come we are so hard on ourselves, anyways. Sigh).
I am going to go with my sense of humor. It's unique and I think there aren't a whole lot of people who "get" me all the time. Or, any of the time really. But those who do - are apparently cool, and have similar sense of humor as me and we are BFF's for life. Or something like that.
How about the time doing intros in a graduate nursing class, and we each had to say our favorite movie as an icebreaker sorta thing. So there I am amongst scholarly people, or at any rate people trying to pretend they are intellectual and throwing out all these horrendous sounding movies. (Documentaries? Really? Lies! And I don't think anyone was impressed by your lie, lady!)
So then it's my turn. And I'm not going to brown-nose:
"The Hangover. Or else Old School"
My 70-plus year old teacher had never seen either of them. Bless her heart.
I was the only student in a class of about 30 who answered that way. Really - a true reflection on my sense of humor. Love it or hate it - it's a part of me and I'm not changing it.
No matter how good you claim a documentary to be.
![]() |
| There are just several things love about this picture. (PS - not my family member - from awkwardfamilyphotos.com) |








Oh man, I kind of loved the Hangover (although it's not my favorite movie). So glad you didn't misrepresent yourself just because "everybody else" was doing it!
ReplyDeleteI agree! Sense of humor goes a long ways!! PS- amazing awkward family photo find!
ReplyDeleteI love your sense of humor. It cracks me up. For example, you said "balls!" I always giggle like a 12 y/o boy. And that awkward family photo?! I DIE!
ReplyDelete