HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!
Turns out I had today off, somewhat unexpectedly! Yipee! My preceptor had a schedule change and so I was left with only one option—take the day off! I was not sad about that. At all!
I had a wonderful morning date with my one and only. She was so excited this morning when I went to get her out of bed and asked if she knew what day it was.
“BALENTIME'S DAY!?!?!”
Why yes, m’dear, it’s Balentime's Day, will you be my date?
So we went to the mall this gorgeous, sunny, spring-like day and got Daddy’s Balentime's gift (Procrastination? What’s that??) and enjoyed some time at the play land, followed by some lunch!
When my Balentime’s Girl wakes up from nap, we will frost the cupcakes we made….

And have a very Happy Balentime's Day!
(Pssst…we like to dress fancy on Balentime’s Day!)
(Okay so really this is an older picture from a theme party we did a few years back. And yes those are my family pictures in the background.....or not.)
Jeeeeez mom and dad....you're embarrassing me!







Oh what a cutie she is! Sounds like you had an awesome Balentime's date!
ReplyDeleteEmersyn is the cutest! I love those sweet pictures!
ReplyDeleteShe's too cute for school!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is beyond adorable!!!!!!!!! Happpy Balentine's Day to you both!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! And you and your hubby are funny. :-). Also, where did you get emersyn's dress??? It is adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Emersyn is TOO cute!
ReplyDeleteYour baby/momma advice is featured on my blog today - check it out & thanks again!
http://867-53oh9.blogspot.com/2011/02/thoughtless-thursdays-what-new-mom.html
Seriously Amber, Emersyn is too too cute! Glad I finally got to meet her, even more adorable in person. Hope you've recovered from your recent fall, take care!
ReplyDelete