Anyways, pics to follow. But for now, I'm gasping for air! Not from wearing the tight bridesmaid gown all day yesterday, or from dealing with hubby's occasional stinky butt on the ride home today, or even from my very heavy twin belly leaving me short of breath. It is because....(dun dun dunnnnnnn...............) I received the Breathtaking Blogger Award!

Amber from Brunch with Amber is a super cute blogger and I connect with her not only for our fabulous first names and stunning dark hair (wink wink!) but because she is in the medical field as well and so....we bond! She was sweet enough to leave me with the Breathtaking Blogger award (bless her heart, as I have really been lame lately!) and so without further adieu....
1. Who/what inspires you?
My family. They are my numero uno and everything I am putting myself through right now is with our wellbeing in mind. I am doing something I love in my professional life and realize that my family...my parents, siblings spouse, and children (both present and in utero!) are my driving force behind it all.
2. What is your favorite season & why?
Spring or summer...hard choice? Spring because everything is so fresh and new. Summer because, well, summers in Minnesota simply cannot be beat. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

3. What are you looking forward to most this year?
It probably goes without saying...I am really looking forward to meeting our little guys, who now have middle names! Kellan Thomas and Maddox James. The name James was already on the list in honor of my dad (James is his middle name) and the second name was undecided....until...I asked Emersyn what 2 names she liked for the babies. She said "Thomas and James". This is completely related to the fact that she was coloring her Thomas the Train stuff at the moment, but I thought it was great and now their middle names have a good story behind them! I cannot wait for Maddox James and Kellan Thomas to arrive and meet their big sister!
Hmm. Fun question! I am no expert in any one facet of life, that is for dang sure. But overall I feel like my life represents so many different roles, and coordinating my life is a wild zoo more often than not. Sometimes I feel like we would be an awesomely bad reality show. :)

5. What is your greatest passion?
My love for helping people find an answer. It's what drove me to nursing, and what is getting me through nurse practitioner school...I like to please everyone, including myself, so when I help others find a medical answer, I feel accomplished and fulfilled.
6. If you could change one thing about your life or yourself, what would it be?
I love my life as is, but if I could change one thing about myself, I would be a more patient wife at times, and would be better at managing my money ALL THE TIME! Ha!! I am just terrible at that!
7. Lastly, what is your favorite novel?
I am really lame. I haven't read a book in many many years. I do enjoy it but I just don't have the time right now. I don't have a favorite novel, unless medical textbooks count? ;)
And now, time to share the love and tag some blogs! A few of my faves....
Synfully Delicious
Syndal is a friend of mine suffering through the pains of grad school right along with me. She's awesome so go check her out!
Northwest Betty
I found "Betty" through a blog hop! She's always up to something fun and adventurous and I feel revived after reading her blog!
Life's a Beach
Nicole was one of the first blogs I followed. She is a faithful blogger and always has something interesting going on! Love Nicole---you will too!
Twinsomnia
Megan is an amazing person! She's a career woman, mother, wife, wonderful blogger, and just downright hilarious---as the name suggests, she has twins herself and so I doubly adore her! Go read up over at Twinsomnia---you will be glad you did!
Synfully Delicious
Syndal is a friend of mine suffering through the pains of grad school right along with me. She's awesome so go check her out!
Northwest Betty
I found "Betty" through a blog hop! She's always up to something fun and adventurous and I feel revived after reading her blog!
Life's a Beach
Nicole was one of the first blogs I followed. She is a faithful blogger and always has something interesting going on! Love Nicole---you will too!
Twinsomnia
Megan is an amazing person! She's a career woman, mother, wife, wonderful blogger, and just downright hilarious---as the name suggests, she has twins herself and so I doubly adore her! Go read up over at Twinsomnia---you will be glad you did!
Happy Reading and Happy Monday!







I love the boys' middle names! and thanks for the shout out! you're pretty awesome yourself :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Amber! I love reading your blog as well...you are quite the inspiration (great wife, mom, and student!). Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the blog award! Your blog is too cute!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog as well. I am so glad to have found yours! :)
Thanks Amber!!! This just made my night. :-). Plus I think you're pretty swell too.
ReplyDeleteLove the babys' names! :) And yes, we do have stunning dark hair don't we?! It's mysterious! ;)
ReplyDelete