Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bump it UPdate! - Week 22

Week: 22! Getting close to viability, baby! Yay!

Weight Gain: I haven't been to the doctor for a couple weeks, but I had held steady from the week prior at a whopping +22 pounds at that visit! Say WHAAAATT??!! I'm thinking +25-ish or so this week. I refuse to weight myself at home. It does me no good. I'm happy I feel I have tapered off a bit? (Finding small victories here!)

Cravings: Well this week I have had a terrible desire for ice cream. Like, nightly. Dangit.

What I miss: Non-interrupted sleep, sitting with my knees together, easily bending over, and my non-maternity clothes!

What I love: My babies! I can feel them all over the place, and it is really amazing and unreal to feel 8 little extremities beating up on you from every angle.

What I hate: I'm afraid. Not gonna lie! I am so nervous for how this all may unfold!

The Babies: Spaghetti squash length this week---(I learned that is about 11 inches!)---and 1 pound! They look like miniature newborns this week, with eyebrows, lips, and eyelids. They are working on developing their pancreases. Their eyes are formed, but the colored part (iris) is still lacking color. So does that mean their eye color is clear for now?


The Bump: Is big but holding steady! Which I really need it to---to fit into that bridesmaid dress this weekend! Eeekity. I am measuring about 25 weeks, so roughly 3 weeks ahead of what I really am. I have been informed this is normal, and as time goes on, I will measure 4-10 weeks ahead. Eekity again.





The Genders: TWO BOYS!!
MADDOX ??? AND KELLAN ???
(The question marks mean we have no middle names. Back to the drawing board...input?)

Have a fabulous rest of the week! I am purposely going MIA for a few days!
Until then...

6 comments:

  1. You're looking fantastic! And I love the names you've picked out. As far as middle names go, any family members you want to give a shout out to? That's kind of how it works in my family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... at least you have a reason for your cravings! You look like a lovely pregnant mother to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO cute!!! :) Don't stay MIA for too long.. I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Pregnant with twins?! You look great! I found you through the linkup on Fabulous But Evil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw.. you've got yourself an award over at my blog..
    http://anxiousamber.blogspot.com/2011/02/breathtaking-award.html
    :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!