He is short and oh-so-yummy. He's a little lumpy, but I don't mind. He's nice and warm and leaves me feeling all giddy.

Okay so I have no ties to McDonald's at all. We went through the drive-thru on our way back to ND and I ordered their new Fruit & Maple Oatmeal.
It was love at first bite.

I wish I could buy it by the truckload. Mmmmmm.
So if you haven't tried it--go do it! I'm not a oatmeal conoisseur by any means but this is delish, folks!







I saw this on the menu today while in the drive thru at lunch. I thought it looked good, but oatmeal from McDonald's just didn't seem right..haha. I will have to try it now tho that you say it's so yummy! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
I think I'll pass. I had this horrible babysitter (for only one week) that made me eat oatmeal. I would cry and cry until it was time for me to go to school and then I would have to eat it. I think I was forced to eat it just once. Bleh...
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like it though! :-)
I had no clue McDonald's was now making oatmeal! It looks delish...I will have to try it sometime in the very near future!
ReplyDeleteuh oh... will you be craving this at 2am?
ReplyDeleteI saw the commercial for this just yesterday!!! I'm definitely heading to McD's in the morning on my way to work - this is right up my alley, I'm glad to read that it really is awesome!
ReplyDelete