A brief rundown of everything missing today:
I left the house at 8 this morning to drive to Minneapolis for class. I swung by McDonalds for a nonfat caramel mocha, and as I was checking myself out in the mirror in the drive-thru line, I thought something seemed "off". I ignored it until 5 seconds later when I looked in the mirror to figure out what was wrong.
I only had makeup on my right eye. The left eye was going bare. (Yes, I did go back to the house real quick to at least make my eyes symmetric!)
I forgot to shut the garage door. It was wide open. It was open until Travis got home from work--so all day! I am thankful for safe communities and good people who did not feel an urge to ransack my garage, steal my new wheels (more on that one to come!), or get into our house and dig through my maternity underwear drawer. Oh! And it was below zero here today. Hmmm, I wonder why our house seems a little chillier than usual tonight??While I was in Minneapolis, I did something really ridiculous that I was going to be sure to remember to share with Travis and add to my list of insults.
Except, you guessed it, by the time I got home I couldn't remember what it was.

Driving home, I forgot to close my mouth when I coughed. My gum went flying into space and I spent the rest of the drive careful not to move my foot, in fear of squishing the gum into my floorboard.
I realized when I came to write this post, that I forgot to title my last post. Wow, well I bet that one was fun for you guys to read!
It's true. Sad but true. Pregnancy leaves a person in permanent brain fog! During my first pregnancy, I put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the pantry one day. The way this one has gotten off, I am willing to bet the milk in the pantry trick will seem minor by the end of this!
I am going to propose that when a person is pregnant with twins, they get double the excuses for being ridiculous. The first pregnancy, I only lost one side of my brain. This time, they are both missing.







oh you brought so much joy to my Thursday morning. Sorry I'm getting joy out of your pain but between this and reading Emersyn's saying on your fb this morning... I've been smiling all morning :)
ReplyDeleteAw...we all have days like that, pregnant or not. Hope you and Travis have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete