I had all intentions of making this a "regular" post. Not all about the twins, Emersyn, or otherwise...
My intentions vs. my actions these days show a huge discrepancy :) The babies remain pretty easy to take care of - all we do is sleep, change diaper, nurse.....repeat. Seriously, these boys are awake VERY little of each day. I feel like I have a lot of down time, but don't spend it blogging. Seems there are heaps of laundry to keep up with, and honestly a lot of the time I just prefer to hold my babies and ogle at them!
THIS, my friends, is why I can't take my eyes off them...
![]() |
| Kellan |
![]() |
| Maddox |
![]() |
| Buddies.... |
![]() |
| for life :) |
The fabulous Nikki from Nikki Borchardt Photography performed her magic once again! Seriously, she is a saint and has the patience of no other. It took over 3 hours for this photo shoot. Turns out that getting 2 newborns in the deep sleep phase at the same time is harder than it looks. Kellan wanted to watch all the action vs. sleeping through it. But not to worry because Nikki got it done! I love the proofs I have seen so far and can't wait for the rest!
Miss Emersyn has adjusted to her new "brudders" just beautifully and she is so proud of them! She tells everyone she has 2 brudders. She hasn't acted jealous that we have noticed, and loves to help by getting diapers, wipes, blankets, binkies, etc. She is going to daycare as usual so her routine isn't affected much. Starting tomorrow, she will start a new dance class each Tuesday morning so will be home with us. I often pick her up from daycare after lunch and have all 3 little loves at home with me. The summer days go fast - and maternity leave ALWAYS flies by. I go back to work after Labor Day. It will be over 5 months by that point (counting bed rest!)
| We were practicing up for the 4th of July! |
Hope you're having a fabulous Monday, blog friends!











They are beautiful. So glad to hear that Emersyn has adjusted well also :)
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Mingle Monday! Your pictures are adorable!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI found your link from Mingle Monday! Love the twins!!! My cousin Colton had twin boys just last year and they are my life. I have pics on my blog check it out their names and Treyce and Tysen! Adorable pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. I found your blog through Meg's Mingle Monday -thank God I looked, for I would have missed out on so much happiness that just rushed right through me. Absolutely precious ... words cannot express how beautiful all three of your children are. I only hope to have at least one precious baby someday -I can't imagine how blessed I would feel to have three. I'm so very happy for you!
ReplyDelete