Until now. Ouchies.
| (I slosh when I walk) |
Travis had these beauties delivered to me yesterday afternoon and it made things seem a wittle bit better.
The new crib came yesterday - okay babies, we're ready - please feel free to arrive at any time. I'd like my feet back. :)







Oh your poor feets!! :( Hopefully those little guys come soon enough and your feets will start to feel better... Beautiful flowers!! Good job to your Hubby!! :) Hang in there Momma
ReplyDeleteOh no! Poor feeties! Whenever I see a new blog post from you, I think, "Did she have the twins yet?!" Haha. I'm sending good vibes your way!
ReplyDeleteOh yikes, your feet look painful. I've never been pregnant or swollen like that so I'm not sure if they are or not... but I sure hope not!
ReplyDeleteAnd the flowers, gorgeous! He did good!
Oh man, I am NOT looking forward to the swollen feet. BTW.. we just got our graco lauren crib today too =)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Why are you up and taking pictures?! Get those footsies propped up! Those flowers are beautiful and so sweet! I sure hope those boys come soon :)
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog through Jen's and love it. Your poor little ankles! But it will be all worth it in the end! I am so excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete