....the very last weekend that I am pregnant with the twins.
For reals.
Funny how a person spends so long praying for babies to stay IN...and am now at the point where I have baffled several of my smarty pants doctors, who wonder HOW or WHY I am still pregnant!
| The Blob. Sans makeup. Add edema. |
| They got even fatter! |
So this weekend we have kept fairly low key. Emersyn enjoyed her pool today. I looked on - resembling the Marshmallow Man. (Fat and white).
Last night, we went out for pizza. Greasy pizza - to fulfill one of the Old Wives Tales for self induction. It likely earned the boys and I a few extra calories, but it sure didn't live up to its expectations. Oh well - it was really good!
| There may be a day when I miss this built-in shelf. OR NOT! |
I used to pray nightly to keep them in just one more day. Now, I pray nightly to GET THEM OUT!!! There will be a day when I can look back on this and laugh - just not tonight :)
Hope you're all having a great weekend!







Aww! Poor thing... it will get better and this will all be over soon!! When they are two you will want them back in you again! ha ha
ReplyDeletewww.mrstnaturally.blogspot.com
You poor baby. I'm so sorry! I still think you're beautiful, edema and all! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the pics of E, she's having so much fun with all that water! So cute!
Poor thing!!! Swollen feet are the worst. I had it awful with my son. This time not as bad, but I am pretty sure its because we haven't gotten overly nice weather.
ReplyDeleteThe end is almost here. And I am feeling the exact same way you are. I am ready to have these babies now. I don't hit 36 weeks until Thursday but I am at that miserable point!
Hang in there mama!
That looks funny to see your daughter sitting on your sons.
ReplyDeleteYour poor feet!! I can't imagine being as miserable as you are right now - I remember around that time with my daughter I was looking rough - you look like it's nothing!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope the boys get your eviction notice and heed it :P
Aw girl I know you're ready to meet your little guys! I'm sure it will be soon!
ReplyDeleteOh honey I hope those little boys come out soon!
ReplyDeleteyour comment about "get them out" reminded me of that movie Now & Then when she's yelling Get it out of me and the friend says get it out of her, get it out of her... LOL
ReplyDeleteGirl, you are in for some stubborn boys. I'm praying for you!
ReplyDeleteSomeday you will have to show this to the boys so they can see what their momma was going through. They will be worth every bit of it!
ReplyDelete