Friday, June 25, 2010

Fun Fact Friday: I Just Love Your Werdrobe!

Phew!

Seriously, drowning over here!

I know you are all on pins and needles waiting for the useless fact of the week and I apologize for the delay! One more test and one more assignment for this week and I can breathe easy (and catch up on many exciting things going on in Crazyland!)

In the meantime, I am happy to share a fun new word I learned.

I present to you:

WERDROBE


 

But before any more presenting goes on, stop and think about the word.

.

.

.

.

.

What do you think it means?

*The clothes worn by a nerd?

*A Nerd Rope that didn't make it through the production line?

*A robe worn by a weirdo?


 

Hmm such an intriguing word, huh?

WERDROBE: Badger Droppings



 

Wow. I'd have never guessed.

How might this be used in a sentence, anyways? I mean really. Who has ever heard someone say, "Beware of werdrobe!"

I just might have to try it out and see what kind of response I get.


 

Happy Friday and don't step in any werdrobe!


 


 

2 comments:

Go ahead, make my day!