At least for now. At least while I feel like I'm living in Wonderland.
Er...I mean CrazyLand! I mean it's wondrous, it's perfect, but it's crazy. I'm changing the title to "Adventures in CrazyLand". I think that more appropriately sums up all the different things going on in my life at any given time. And just might be more reflective of me at this very moment as I'm working on homework!

Remember my general rule of thumb: if I'm blogging, it usually means I am procrastinating. I usually have a Word document going on in another window with a half written paper. Writing here just is much more fulfilling...think my professors would mind if I said "see recent blog post" in place of a paper?
We went over to our friend Scott and Heather's tonight and took supper and baby shower gifts to her. I just can't wait to meet their baby girl in about 1 month! I had mega baby fever as I was baby shopping. Just sayin'.
Let the craziness resume and have a fabulous Monday!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Go ahead, make my day!