1. This semester is done!! I shouted several 4-letter words at the crappy test score I got on my last final. Those 4-letter words were quickly forgotten as I was doing the Happy Dance. It's over. Time to enjoy the holiday season for a bit!
2. I have been in our doctor's office (well, the kids' doctor anyways) 3 times in the past 2 weeks.
3. 6 months (but really 6.5 months) stats:
Maddox = 17 lb 4 oz (41%) and 27.5 inches (71%).
Kellan "Midget" = 15 lbs (10%) and 25 1/4 inches (9%).
4. 6 month shots blow. Bad.
5. I love my little boogers so incredibly much! 6 months is a great age. They're both working on sitting up (we have a ways to go though) and they have tried solids a couple times. Maddox kinda' digs it, and Kellan couldn't care less about them. They are otherwise exclusively breastfed and it's going great!
6. Emersyn is awesome. I mean, this girl never fails to crack me up! We went to see Santa on Saturday. She practiced a few times while we were standing in line just what she was going to say to Santa. I thought she maybe might actually go through with it. She doesn't have a long history of doing well with Santa, or any other mascot. But this year she is particularly interested in Santa because of Kitty (her Elf on the Shelf). I was feeling pretty good about it as she led the way to Santa, holding my hand. I put the twins on Santa's lap and got Emersyn in place for her picture and to tell Santa about the pink flashlight she wants.
Then I left the scene so my fatness wouldn't be in the picture. Want to take a guess which side we were standing on?
I'll let you be the judge.
![]() |
| Classic. Pure classic. |
The holiday spirit is resonating through our home.
(And yes, this picture belongs in one of those hilarious Santa photo contests!)








Awww. Poor Emersyn. Next year will be better, but then the boys will probably be afraid of them.
ReplyDeletePS You need to update Maddox and Kellan's photos in the sidebar. 3D photos are creepy =D
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! The Santa picture is PRICELESS!!
ReplyDeleteThat is HILARIOUS! Miss you girl; hope the fam is all doing well!
ReplyDeletetagged you!
ReplyDelete