Wednesday, November 10, 2010

When I Feel Frustrated...

You have probably noticed I've been absent from Blog World lately.

I am not trying to be. Really.

Ever have one of those days........er, months when it feels like there could be 48 hours in a day, and it still wouldn't be long enough?

That's me! That's me!


I flipped ahead in my planner, and realized that between now and December 17th, I have zero...yes, zero....days "off". Not even half days, because if I ever did have a half day off, it is now scheduled with clinical.

Frickity.

Well I have the weekends, but those will likely turn into my "homework" time. End of semester crunch time. I feel like I have 9,862 assignments due before I can wrap up Fall semester. Seems hard to believe that I'm thinking about the homestretch of my 4th semester of grad school! Yay for that, right?

But, boo for frustration and jam-packed calendars and no mornings free to go to the House of Bounce, shopping, or to just sit in my pajamas and leave my hair looking as pretty as it does when I wake up.

On the bright side, this Friday, my hubby and I have a date!! I cannot even tell you the last time we went out alone. Probably last spring? My friend Emily offered to watch Emersyn, so we are going to grab dinner and a flick.

Any movie suggestions? I am so out of the loop with what's new. I'm not a Harry Potter fan and that is the only one I know is starting this weekend. (Sorry, HP fans!)

In the meantime, I will continue to vent my frustration.

All the while, I am thankful for the many many blessings in my life and I realize that my schedule is jam packed because I am fortunate. Fortunate to have a good job, fortunate to be in grad school in hopes of tackling my dreams, and most of all, fortunate to have my wonderful family and friends!

I am completely aware things could be much, much worse.


Now that I have traumatized us all for the rest of the week, time to move on!
Happy Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. bahahahha! That's so gross/hysterical!!

    I hope things get better for you! Hubs and I saw Due Date last week and it was really funny! Kind of gross at parts, but what movie isn't these days? I definitely recommend it if you're looking for something light and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an awesome date night with your husband, it sounds like you deserve it! Good luck with wrapping up the end of your semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes. that picture is going to give me nightmares. LOL! have fun on your date night. those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you need to see that Katherine Heigl movie that's out now... Life as we Know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should see Due Date - it's such a "you" movie!! Not that I've seen it, but it seems like it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, yes that pic definitely traumatized me! ;) THanks a lot!

    Have fun on your date girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bahahhahaha I just peed a little!

    gahhh ross!


    and I totally said "She would!" after that picture! lmao!

    ohhh... have fun on your date lover girl!

    I think we can schedule a date for some time next year! Me you Aidyn, and my little dil (pickle)! ;)

    mmmkay?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!