It's so catchy...it makes me feel like shakin' my moneymaker, but unfortunately I only ever hear it when I'm driving. Shaking my moneymaker and driving don't mix well.
So instead....
I sing along.
I mean, the words aren't great or anything. But I can handle repeating "now I'm feeling so fly like a G6" over and over again. The tune is addicting.
So what the heck is a G6?
I found out it's a jet plane.
It's also a car (Pontiac G6)

But of course, no club song is going to sing about planes, trains, or automobiles, right?
I recently learned that G6 is a street name for cocaine.
See what I'm up to on the weekends? HA! Obviously kidding. I am completely up to date on my drugs.
Legal ones, that is.
I have no clue what all these slang names are and I don't think I would of gotten "G6" for cocaine??!
Obviously you need to be snorting some G6 to think of some of this.
But anyways, I'm here to add a new slang name to the books for cocaine.
I was singing the words to my song in the car the other day....."like a G6....like a G6".
You know.
Then I hear Emersyn say....
"Feelin' so fly like a CHEESE STICK"
Ahhh!
Aren't kids the best??
She's feelin' fly. Like this:








Hilarious! My little one loves this song. I had NO idea that G6 was cocaine. I thought they were singing about the multi-million dollar G6 plane? Oh well, the cheese stick version is way funnier. :)
ReplyDeleteI love what little kids say! So cute!
ReplyDeleteOkay so the radio station here that I listen too was talking about the meaning of this song this morning - and they said it's about the jet plane...are you sure you're not taking any "G6"? haha.
ReplyDeleteOk! My 6 year old said the same thing while singing this song! LOL!!! Like a cheese stick, like a cheese stick.
ReplyDeleteNew follower by the way, I saw this and instantly loved your blog!